RaceME ULTRA Tuner for 2007.5-17 6.7L Cummins
RaceME Ultra Supported Models:
All Pickup Models 2007.5-2017
ALL Cab & Chassis Models 2007.5-2017
INCLUDES ALL NECESSARY HARDWARE TO UNLOCK THE ECM AND TUNE 2013+ AND NEWER!
• RT (Real Time) Programming allows customer to program truck on the raod to every stage he wants, with different adjustments in duration, timing, VGT and rail pressure to the level he wants. Simply by pressing the "Program" button the adjustments are instantly available and programed. (2007-09 models with older ECM have less RT features as later models)
• Transmission tuning for stock transmissions. (Not for Aisin equipped trucks) Only for 2010-2017 PU models.
1) Raised line pressure in all Fwd gears AND during the shifts.
2) Increased shift firmness for less slip in the clutches.
3) Changed shift points at WOT in all gears @ 3000 RPM.
4) 6th gear unlock and downshift to avoid the massive torque and make the transmission last longer.
• For Aftermarket transmissions (Not for Aisin equipped trucks) Only for 2010-2017 PU models.
1) Linepressure 225psi
2) Line pressure rises faster now with altered throttle position value to get the higher pressure before the high torque is entering transmission.
• Modern Design with Touch Screen Functionality And Range Of Gauge Monitoring Options
• Includes Necessary Hardware For Unlocking 2013+ Which Is Done As Part Of The Program
No Special / Complicated Unlock Procedures Required, Connect Necessary Cables And Install Tune!
Tune Uses Latest High Speed Transfer, Usually Takes 7 Minutes Max!
• Monitor Comes With User Defined Layouts/ Dashboard
• Memory Supports All Files From 2007 And On
• No Reloading / Changing Files Required For Installing On Different Year Models, All Inclusive
• Updateable Free via Latest Software Downloads From Our Website
• Updatable With Customer Friendly Update Using MicroSD, Simply Load The Update File Onto Card, Reinsert And Update Unit
• Disables Entire EGR By Turning Off Without Removing Any Parts ( Hard Part Removal Recommended And Supports Removal Of Entire EGR System Including Valve And Cooler With No Trouble Codes)
• Read / Clear Diagnostic Trouble Codes
• Disable The DPF/DEF System And ALL Related Sensors – No Sensors Required To Be Plugged In Or Installed In Race Exhaust
(DPF = Diesel Particulate Filter)
(DEF = Diesel Exhaust Fluid. – also referred to as Urea)
• Late Injection Events (Post Injection) Is Disabled On All Tunes
• Speedometer Recalibration For Use Of Non-Stock size tires
• Remove / Adjust Top Speed Limiter
• Tune engine HP increases of up to 200HP in 5 stages (NOTE: Power increase maximum differs between model years)
• EGT sensor optional accessory to monitor accurately up to 2200 degrees F
• Stage 0 has stock power without DEF/DPF/EGR and no options, simply stock for the careful use